What we are looking for
Your talent. What we expect from you?
- Experience in digitial image processing
- Experience in C language.
- Experience with OpenCV, PCL, HALCON, Cognex or similar
- Knowledge of optics and imaging systems
- Interest in life-long learning and evolution at the level of technological knowledge
- Diploma or degree in programming, electronic engineering, physics/mathematics or similar qualification
- Capacity for self-organisation
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Excellent level of English
It would be a + ...
- Experience in industrial communications
- Knowledge in German
- Availability to travel
- Experience in C++, C#
- Knowledge in Electrical & Mechanical Design
What we offer...
It’s a fun job! But also…
- Be part of a talented international team, absolutely passionate about their work
- Growth options according to your interests and capabilities
- Flexible working place and time
- Remuneration according to value added
- Full-time or part-time contract, depending on the agreement, with a long-term perspective
- Expertise in optics, lighting and image acquisition systems
- Earn and contribute industrial automation expertise, specifically in optics, lighting, image processing systems and cobotics/robotics
Check other Solutions
You can see more industries where we have put different solutions