Welcome to Cretec Cybernetics. We offer solutions for quality control and industrial automation based on Vision&Robotic/Cobotic technology.
Our passion is to provide a pan-european response to globalized and local industrial production companies needs. Join our Team in Matero, Barcelona / Büdingen, Frankfurt
Machine Vision Developer / Application Engineer (Spain / Germany)
Development, installation and implementation of machine vision applications. In addition, we would like you to participate in R&D&I related to industrial machine vision and to know about industrial communication programming and, most importantly, to apply your knowledge to industrial projects.
What we are looking for
Your talent. What we expect from you?
- Experience with Cognex, HALCON, OpenCV, PCL or similar
- Experience in C, C++, Phyton or structured language
- Knowledge of optics and imaging systems hardware
- Interest in life-long learning and evolution at the level of technological knowledge
- Diploma or degree in programming, electronic engineering, physics/mathematics or similar qualification
- Capacity for self-organisation
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Excellent level of English
- Knowledge in German
It would be a + ...
- Experience in Deep Learning / Tensor Flow / Vidi / PyThorch / Halcon DL
- Experience in industrial communications
- Availability to travel
- Experience in PLC or Robotics programs
- Knowledge in Electrical & Mechanical Design
What we offer...
- Be part of a talented international team, absolutely passionate about their work
- Growth options according to your interests and capabilities
- Flexible working place and time
- Remuneration according to value added.
- Get deep insights and expertise in optics, lighting, robots and image acquisition systems
- Success-oriented salary and commission model
Check other Solutions
You can see more industries where we have put different solutions