VISION, ROBOTICS & MOTION.
During Vision, Robotics & Motion, discover the components for a completely integrated system: from vision and optics, robotics, motion control to data science solutions
There are plenty of opportunities for companies in, for example, metal, machine and equipment construction, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and plastics, but also in agriculture, food and horticulture. During Vision, Robotics & Motion on June 8 and 9, 2022 you will discover the opportunities and smart solutions for applying industrial integrated systems in practice.
Vision, Robotics & Motion focuses on the following current themes and trends:
- Vision: machine vision, embedded vision, 3D inspection systems, short-wave infrared (SWIR), hyperspectral, 2D vision, surface analysis, smart cameras
- Optics: Liquid lenses, UV optics, Infrared optics
- Robotics: robots, cobots, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV), Vision Guided Robotics (VGR) and machine and robot safety
- Motion control: integrated industrial communications, IT and OT synchronization, scalable and accessible products, 5G
- Data science: Artificial Intelligence, deep and machine learning, embedded systems
To visit the event and see our solutions, you can do so here.